Welcome to our website dedicated to the production of organic fertilizer (a vermicomposting) with the help of earthworms (the Red Californian worm and the worm Prospector).
A vermicomposting is a natural organic product of the vital functions of an earthworm. It contains absolutely all the elements necessary for full plant life which are very easily assimilated by the root system.
It’s not a secret that the problem of increasing fertility and crop capacity of soils in our country is topical. Over the last thirty years and nowadays the amount of humus, a leading indicator of the soil fertility, is decreasing annually due to the use of chemical fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides in quantities.
The restoration of the soil fertility can be but it requires much effort, time and money.
The effective solution of this problem is the use of the vermicomposting as a fertilizer. In this way we enrich the soil with humus, get rid of this problem, get a good yield and ecologically pure product. A group of enthusiasts with the support of the scientists of the Dokuchaev Kharkiv National Agrarian University set up the farm located not far from Kharkiv.
Our main focus is the study and breeding of such populations of the earthworm as "The red Californian worm" and the worm "Prospector" that transform any soft organic matter in a most valuable fertilizer - the vermicomposting.
At this point our farm has a large number of breeding stock which is notable for high productivity and is adapted to our climatic conditions. We use both bead and box methods of vermiculture.
The main goals of our farm are:
- Sales of the vermicomposting to garden and plot of land owners and also to farmers, landscape organizations and other enterprises wishing to receive their ecologically pure products.
- Sales and adoption of vermiculture technology (breeding of the Prospector worm and the Red Californian worm) to the garden and backyard owners and also to farmers, landscape organizations and other enterprises for utilization their organic waste and thus receive a qualitative fertilizer - the vermicomposting.
- Sales of the worms for fishing.
- Selling the worm as a biomass - the most valuable supplement to the diet of agricultural animals.
- A selection of new species of the earthworm populations.
We conduct experiments on the utilization of various types of industrial and domestic organic waste with help of the vermitehnology.
We call everyone to ecological agriculture!!!!
We are ready to provide you a necessary number of breeding stock and the technology of the breeding. And thus have a large savings in your production and get ecologically pure products.